To receive information about your Personal Data, the the purpose and the parties with which it is shared, contact the Holder.
Data Controller and Data Controller
Javier Piñeiro. Queixería Fontelas. Maciñeira, parc. 41 Polígono Sete Pontes 27800 – Vilalba (Lugo)
Owner’s Contact Email: email@example.com
Data Classes Collected
The Owner does not provide a list of categories of Personal Data collected.
onal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of usage data, will be collected automatically when using this Application.All Data requ
ested by this Application is mandatory and the refusal to provide them may make it impossible for this Application to proceed with the provision of the Service. In cases where this Application specifically states that certain Data is not mandatory, Users will be free not to communicate such Data without this having any consequence on the availability or operation of the Service. Users who have doubts about what Data is mandatory can contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Data Third-party personals that are obtained, published or shared through Application and hereby declares that you have the consent such third parties to provide such Data to the Owner.
Modality and place of processing of data collected
The Owner will process User Data appropriately and
will take appropriate security measures to prevent access,
unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Data.
The processing of Data will be carried out by computers and/or computer tools, following procedures and modalities strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Holder, in some cases certain Data may be accessed categories of authorized persons, related to the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, department legal and system administration) or external contractors who provide services to the Owner (such as external suppliers of technical services, courier companies, hosting companies, IT companies, communication agencies) that will be appointed Holder as Data Processors, if necessary. It you may request an updated list of such people.
Legal basis for treatment
The Owner may process the User’s Personal Data, if one of the following conditions is met:
- When Users have consented to one or more specific purposes. Notice: Under various legislation Holder may be authorized to process the Data Personal Information until the User objects to this (“option not to participation”), without the need for consent or any other legal basis. However, this will not apply when treatment Personal Data is subject to European regulations on the subject of protection of Personal Data;
- Where data collection is necessary for compliance of a contract between the User and/or any other obligation pre-contractual;
- When the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation of mandatory compliance by the User;
- When processing is related to a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers granted Holder;
- Where the processing is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by the Owner or a third party.
In any case, the Owner is at your disposal to define specific legal bases that apply to processing and whether the collection of Personal Data is a requirement or a requirement necessary to formalize a Contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s offices, as well as in
anywhere else where the parts are located
involved in this treatment process.
Depending on the location of the Users, the transfers of Data may involve the transfer of User Data to another country other than your own. For more information on the place processing of such data transferred, Users may see the section containing details on treatment of Personal Data.
Users will also have the right to know the legal basis for
transfers of Data to another country outside the European Union or to
any international body governed by public law
International organization or that is made up of two or more countries, such as the UN, and
also know the security measures taken by the Holder to
safeguard your Data.
In the event of such a transfer of Data, Users more information can be found by consulting the relevant sections of the request it from the Holder, through the contact information that appears in the contact section.
The Personal Data will be processed and stored for the necessary time and for the purpose for which they have been collected.
- Personal Data collected for the formalization of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be kept as such until that contract has been fully formalized.
- Personal Data collected in the legitimate interest of the Owner must be kept for as long as necessary to comply with this Purpose. Users can find specific information related to the Legitimate interest of the Holder by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
The Owner may retain Personal Data for a period of time
additional when the User consents to such processing,
provided that such consent remains in force. In addition, the Holder will be
required to retain Personal Data for an additional period of time
where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or
by order from the authority.
After the retention period has ended, Personal Data should be eliminated. Therefore, the rights of access, modification, rectification and portability of data may not be exercised once expired that period.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the processing of Data by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. The Users have the right to withdraw their consent when they have previously granted for the processing of your Personal Data.
- Objection to the processing of your Data. Users have right to object to the processing of your Data if such processing is carried out on a legal basis other than Consent. For more information, please refer to the next to it.
- Access to your Data. Users have the right to know whether your Data will be processed by the Owner, to obtain information about certain aspects of the treatment, in addition to obtaining a copy of the Data subject to processing.
- Verify and request the modification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and request that the Data be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data. Users they have the right, in certain cases, to restrict the treatment of their Data. In such a case, the Owner will process your Data with the sole purpose of storing them.
- Delete or delete Personal Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to obtain the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive your Data and transfer it to another controller. The Users have the right to receive your Data in a standard format, structured, mechanically readable and, if technically possible, transferring them to another person responsible without any Impediment. This provision will apply provided that the Data is have been treated through automated means and that treatment is based on the User’s consent, in a contract from which the User is a part of or appears in the pre-contractual obligations of the Same.
- Put up a claim. Users have the right to put a complaint with the competent authority on protection of personal data.
Details about the right to object to treatment
Where the processing of Personal Data is of interest exercise of official powers granted to the Holder or in the right interests of the Owner, Users may oppose such treatment by explaining a reason in relation to their particular situation to justify their objection.
Users should be aware that, however, in the event that their Data Personnel are treated for commercial purposes, they may object to any time to such treatment without justification. For whether Users’ Personal Data is being processed by holder for commercial purposes, they should consult the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the User’s rights may be address the Owner through the contact details provided in the document. Such requests will be processed by the Holder free of charge as soon as possible and always within the one month.
Additional information about data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for the legal defense of the Owner before a court or in the judicial phases prior to a possible lawsuit arising from the inappropriate use of this Application or related Services.
The User declares to know that the Owner may be required by public authorities in order to disclose Personal Data.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System log and maintenance
For reasons relating to operation and maintenance, this Application and any other services, provided by third parties, that are used, may collect a system record; that is, files that record the interaction with this Application and that may contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Additional information on the collection and processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Owner. Contact information is indicated at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are processed
This Application does not allow “Do Not Track” r
equests. To determine whether any of the third-party services you use accept “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
page. In the event that the changes affect the processing activities carried out on the basis of the Consent of the User, the Owner must obtain, if necessary, the new consent of the User.